Time-tested the "white-hat" SEO methods
Our SEO Methods are Simple like a Stone and Effective like a Sledgehammer
- SEO audit reveals the problems of your site, both technical and SEO. We will resolve them all;
- Keyword researches gives you the list of keywords / keyphrases relevant to your site. Being at the top of search results by these queries will give you tremendous targeted web traffic, relevant to your industry;
- Correct and unobtrusive web design let your site attract users to your site content and offers, non confusing users.
- Correct UX/UI design is a way to sell your goods/services online in maximum convenient way for the users. Breadcrumbs, navigation, call-to-action-buttons should be placed on their places.
- LSI content marketing is a method of creating attractive and interesting relevant content without stupid stuffing the keywords everywhere;
- Thorough search engine optimization (SEO) is a complicated process of modifiction website conten, making it relevant to search engines in a way they like, copmaring the ideal condition for the organic website growth;
Where to use Organic SEO and where Search Engine Marketing
Difference between SEO and SEM
So what are the differences between SEO and SEM? As we already know, SEM is a much broader concept covering all the activities related to website advertising, which include narrower areas such as SEO and PPC. As you can see, these are not the same concepts, although one of them is due to the other. But what are the differences? First of all, that PPC activities, which are part of SEM, are most often marked in search results as advertising and visible only to a specific target group, while SEO focuses on organic, i.e. natural results visible to everyone.
PPC is paid advertising, i.e. when buying a given service you have an almost instantaneous result, which is most often associated with the use of paid advertising in Google Ads. SEO, on the other hand, is a long-term and time-consuming activity, and you have to wait for the results, but they are generated in a natural way thanks to clickability and valuable links.
Of course, SEO as part of SEM is a support for building a given brand. Paid actions combined with natural positioning can effectively support the creation of an appropriate position in the search engine.
What to choose – SEM or SEO?
SEM and SEO are frequent proposals offered by marketing agencies, which makes it possible to find both standard SEO proposals and additional paid forms of advertising that belong to SEM. Since this is one of the services, the choice of a specific action will depend primarily on the customer and the marketing strategy they want to follow.